I will be updating my training schedule weekly since I don’t have a club to train with nor a coach – and I would love to see ya’ll more often and could use every inch of motivation I can get! As of Tuesday April 5th I start training ‘full time’: 6 days/week, 9 workouts (plus or minus) working towards the Subaru 1/2 Ironman in Vancouver on July 3, 2011 (which you can still register for if you’re interested!!!)
If you’d like to join me for a workout….. leave a msg or drop me an email. I’m sure I will come up with a better formula for this, as I anticipate my ‘plans’ will change regularly and/or last minute.. but we’ll start here for now and hopefully get into a regular routine.
Week of Monday April 4th
- Monday April 4th – Day Off
- Tuesday April 5th 7am – Swim @ Hillcrest Pool (45mins) / 6:15pm – Run Clinic @ Running Room (30 minutes *Pre-paid clinic.. but you can always tag along for the run!
- Wednesday April 6th – 6:15pm – Spin Class @ Riley Park (75 mins)
- Thursday April 7th – 7am – Swim @ Hillcrest Pool (1 hour) / 5:30pm – Run in Richmond (30 minutes)
- Friday April 8th – 6:30am – Spin Class @ Riley Park (45 mins) / 6:00pm – Swim @ Hillcrest Pool (1hour)
- Saturday April 9th – 9am – Long Bike Ride (1hr30min) start in Marpole ** Would love some friends on this one!!!
- Sunday April 10th – 8:45 – Long Run (18km/2:15) start @ Broadway/Fir @ Running Room
Hope to hear from you!